But there are always times when the intention is there but we never seem to get a round tuit. Then another day, week, month or year or two has slipped away with no progress. In fact we’re further away than we were!
So to save you time and effort I’ve got one for you. What is it – a round tuit! No more waiting for the’ perfect moment’ It will never be any easier than it is right now.
If we are prepared to put in the time and effort that is necessary instead of not quite getting ‘A Round Tuit’ imagine how much happier you will feel, not only as you’ll get results but because you are doing something positive your confidence and self-esteem will grow.
Time can be our friend or our enemy, the children have now gone back to school so now is the time for you to focus on you.
60 seconds, that’s all it takes to shove that chocolate in your mouth and eat it, and regret it 60 seconds later.
60 minutes in an hour, we all know how much damage we could do in an hour that’s why it’s vital we use low calorie foods to help keep ourselves satisfied.
24 hours in a day, how much food have you really eaten? You won’t know if you don’t keep an accurate food diary
Time passes as we all know and before you know it will be time for Christmas, that new smaller outfit, that big celebration or holiday in the future with a smaller swimming costume to look forward to?
All it takes is being organised so let’s look at what we could do
Keeping in mind we could be spending the time hitting the fridge/biscuit barrel/chocolate stash etc and that is wasting time that you could have spent working towards your journeys end instead of away from it.
1 minute or less – what could you do in 60 seconds?
- Thinking time – why you shouldn’t and what the consequences could be
- Drink a glass of water – you could be thirsty not hungry
- Clean your teeth – nothing tastes right after.
5 minutes – what could you do in 5 minutes?
- Fill in food diary – helps to refocus your mind on the job in hand
- Prepare a fruit bowl – sort out your snacks for later
- Dance to your favourite music – wearing an activity monitor
- Hang the outfit that you want to fit in on the outside of the wardrobe – don’t let it be out of sight out of mind
10 minutes …
- Shopping list – save time and money
- Plan tomorrows meals – take away the guesswork
- Phone a weight loss buddy – 2 heads are better then one
- Paint nails/face mask/new hair colour/revamp image – be all know the danger of idle hands
- Write a list of why you want to lose weight – remind yourself why you started this journey
15 minutes …
- Go for a walk – get some fresh air and clear your head
- Clean the bathroom – if you are really tempted to go astray cleaning the toilet would put the strongest stomach off eating
- Sort out a shelf in cupboard/fridge etc – get organised , know what you’ve got and what you need to become successful
- Sort out old clothes that are now too big – give them away/donate as you don’t want to grow back into them
- Organising or preparation for next meal – if you know what you are having then you are less tempted to stray
As we said there are always times when the intention is there but we never seem to get a round tuit. Then another day, week, month or year or two has slipped away with no progress. In fact we’re further away than we were!